SEASON 3 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN (See Calendar)
Teams will be built this season by Mike, Dean and Chris.
- Current Players: Opens Oct. 15 exclusively for Current Veterans!
- New Players: Opens 19 with invites going out based on need for position and skill level
Once everyone is registered, you will get a separate email in early April to pay your bill!
Details for Next Season...
- Season starts Nov 14 or Nov 28, 2018 (Ends late May)
- 4 teams, provided we can get enough
- 9-10 regular season games. Two games per month
- Games on Wednesday at Bethel Park YMCA.
- All teams guaranteed 1 enthralling post-season game - Playoffs Winners get one additional game.
- Rosters consist of just 11-12 skaters & 1 goaltender
- Game start times 10:00 PM
- Skaters = $165 / Goalies = $80
- One-time Jersey fee of $40 the first time you join the league, if you do not already have black and yellow jerseys with unique numbering. This will be billed separately.
- Registration timeline: See the Registration Calendar section above
Ready to Register?
SO, when you are ready to register, click the link in the BLACK BOX at the bottom of this page that corresponds to the position for which you are registering. You will be prompted to log into your League Athletics account or create a new, free account.
||If your invitation came in an email that has an NAHL-PGH logo at the bottom, you already have a LeagueAthletics account. Enter the address the invitation email came to and press the "?" or "Forgot Password?" link. LA will email you a link to set/reset your password. Once completed, return to the registration process and pick up where you left off and continue to follow the step-by-step instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact the CVHL management at
Click the Link Below to Register for Rostered Positions...
REMEMBER - You must be eligible to register per the Registration Calendar above. The system will not let you jump the gun. If for some reason we didn't program the system correctly and you register earlier than you should, your registration will be invalidated. It is your responsibility to know that you are eligible to register at the time you register!
IMPORTANT! - You can only register for the one position into which you have been pre-registered.