SEASON 11 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
NAHL Registration is NOW OPEN for next season. See the Registration Calendar section below to know when you are eligible to register.
IMPORTANT! If you are NOT planning to register for next season, please click here to tell us. It will really help us out.
- Current Players:16-Sep to 19-Sep Exclusive! First-Come, First-Served afterwards.
- Injured Veterans: 20-Sep to 21-Sep; First-Come, First-Served afterwards.
- Non-Rostered Vets & New Full Members: First-Come, First-Served after 21-Sep
- Inactive Vets & Never-Rostered New Members: First-Come, First-Served after 22-Sep
- New Probationary Players: First-Come, First-Served after 23-Sep
Details for Next Season...
- 12 week season starting 1-Oct-2015
- 6 incredibly awesome teams
- 17 phenominally competitive regular season games
- All teams guaranteed 1 enthralling post-season game - Top 2 teams get one additional championship game and compete for the Stanley Can (bottom 2 teams compete for the Stanley Pan!)
- Most games played SUN, MON, WED & THUR at Ice Castle. Same great ice times!
- Rosters consist of just 12 skaters & 1 goaltender
- Skaters = $310 / Goalies = $155
- One-time initiation fee of $75 the first time you register as a New Full Member of the NAHL-PGH after your probationary season
- Registration deadline: See the Registration Calendar section above
Ready to Register?
When you are ready to register, click the link in the BLACK BOX at the bottom of this page that corresponds to the position for which you are registering. You will be prompted to log into your LeagueAthletics account or create a new, free account.
||If your invitation came in an email that has an NAHL-PGH logo at the bottom, you already have a LeagueAthletics account. Enter the address the invitation email came to and press the "?" or "Forgot Password?" link. LA will email you a link to set/reset your password. Once completed, return to the registration process and pick up where you left off and continue to follow the step-by-step instructions.
Is Your USA Hockey Membership Current?
PLEASE HAVE YOUR CURRENT 2015-2016 USA HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER HANDY AS YOU WILL NEED IT TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. Click here if you need to join USAH or renew your membership.
Do You Know What You're Signing Up For?
Please read the NAHL-PGH Mission Statement, Philosophy and Background & Vision pages on the league website before you continue. You must acknowledge that you've read and understand these tenets before you can complete the registration process, so please familiarize yourself with them before you continue. Click here to open the "About the NAHL-PGH" section of the league website in a new browser tab so you can easily return back to this point when you are finished reading.
If you have any questions, please contact Paul, Scott or Jack or email
Click the Link Below to Register...
REMEMBER - You must be eligible to register per the Registration Calendar above. The system will not let you jump the gun. If for some reason we didn't program the system correctly and you register earlier than you should, your registration will be invalidated. It is your responsibility to know that you are eligible to register at the time you register!
IMPORTANT! - You can only register for the one position into which you have been drafted.
Registered but Forgot to Sign Up for the LRBDP?
If you registered but forgot to sign up for the Locker Room Beer Delivery Program, please use the link below...